20 Antelope Ln, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 3 baths, 2,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 155 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $15
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $565,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- MLS #: 81414178
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 504 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 101281013000
- Zillow Home ID: 19358926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Antelope Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Monterey, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 22 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$820K432,461
- 18 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$842K42.52,680
- 13 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$666K321,791
- 24 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$827K332,381
- 11 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$915K442,028
- 16 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$784K432,331
- 15 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$795K332,374
- 9 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$812K432,461
- 17 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$806K332,394
- 26 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$924K43.52,946
- 14 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$801K332,335
- 24 Elk Run Monterey, CA$768K52.52,252
- 7 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$818K42.52,528
- 26 Elk Run Monterey, CA$863K532,915
- 22 Elk Run Monterey, CA$814K432,461
- 19 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$734K42.51,950
- 9 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$718K432,496
- 23 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$876K333,121
- 12 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$768K422,127
- 21 Antelope Ln Monterey, CA$730K422,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!