20 Arlington St, Malden, MA 021485 beds, 4 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOT_WATER \ Varies Per Unit, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Picture Window, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Picture Window, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: M:079 B:355 L:509
- Zillow Home ID: 56519101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Arlington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02148 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Malden, and 35.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
- # 2$258K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!