20 Avon St, Lexington, MA 024215 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 2481 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $329,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- Finished basement
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: M:0079 L:000009
- Zillow Home ID: 56496323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Avon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
- 4 beds, 4 baths
4,339 sqft, 13,503 sqft lot, built in 2005
- 4 beds, 4 baths
- 76 Myrtle St Lexington, MA$564K311,008
- 159 Reed St Lexington, MA$727K41.51,878
- 17 Avon St Lexington, MA$878K52.52,366
- 155 Reed St Lexington, MA$738K32.51,786
- 12 Avon St Lexington, MA$708K31.51,488
- 153 Reed St Lexington, MA$610K321,550
- 160 Reed St Lexington, MA$796K32.53,840
- 68 Valley Rd Lexington, MA$543K42.52,160
- 156 Reed St Lexington, MA$709K321,820
- 152 Reed St Lexington, MA$1.14M42.53,352
- 22 Centre St Lexington, MA$547K311,080
- 30 Centre St Lexington, MA$687K421,530
- 10 Centre St Lexington, MA$806K422,414
- 67 Valley Rd Lexington, MA$608K411,993
- 63 Valley Rd Lexington, MA$872K43.52,810
- 143 Reed St Lexington, MA$715K521,973
- 85 Ward St Lexington, MA$540K311,008
- 144 Reed St Lexington, MA$606K31.51,450
- 62 Valley Rd Lexington, MA$475K311,321
- 29 Centre St Lexington, MA$664K31.52,000
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.