This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-425K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Foster is $10,828.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Foster is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1780
- All time views: 1,262
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $187,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Fireplace
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Concrete Floor
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Dining Room Description: Fireplace
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Full Storm Windows
- Partial Screens
- Fruit Trees
- Garden Area
- Horses Permitted
- Exterior Siding: Shake
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Wood
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Nook
- Kitchen Description: Country
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Farm Land
- Lot Description: Open
- Lot Description: Rolling
- Lot Description: Secluded
- Lot Description: View
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Cape Cod
- Water Source: Private Well
- Waterfront Description: Beach
- Waterfront Description: Brook
- Waterfront Description: Pond
- Waterfront Description: Walk To
- Year Built Desc: Historic
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:11 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 66089432
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% less than in Foster, and 11% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02825 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foster.
|21 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$284K||3||2||1,595|
|22 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$204K||2||1||1,172|
|19 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$244K||3||2||1,444|
|15 Balcom Rd # A Foster, RI||$406K||3||3.5||2,643|
|16 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$344K||3||1.5||1,898|
|18 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$273K||3||3||1,903|
|23 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$310K||3||1||1,888|
|14 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$211K||3||1||1,232|
|15 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$356K||3||2.5||2,352|
|119 1/2 Central Pike Foster, RI||$294K||3||2||1,758|
|125 Central Pike Foster, RI||$281K||3||2||1,683|
|10 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$274K||3||2||1,352|
|11 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$310K||3||2||1,534|
|122 Central Pike Foster, RI||$315K||4||2||1,837|
|123 Central Pike Foster, RI||$504K||4||3||3,788|
|7 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||--||--||--||--|
|22 Paris Olney Hopkins Rd Foster, RI||--||1||1.5||1,271|
|119 Central Pike Foster, RI||$345K||3||3||2,056|
|6 Balcom Rd # A Foster, RI||$295K||5||2||1,714|
|32 Balcom Rd Foster, RI||$221K||2||1||1,205|
Nearby Schools in Foster
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.