- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Bristol Cir, Salinas, CA 939063 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 452 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 153305005000
- Zillow Home ID: 19369086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Bristol Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% greater than in Salinas, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93906 home values.
- 16 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$415K42.52,207
- 24 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$383K321,659
- 1146 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$417K532,498
- 1144 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$417K42.52,207
- 12 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$422K532,498
- 1142 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$414K42.52,207
- 1148 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$370K321,659
- 1140 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$388K321,659
- 19 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$424K532,413
- 8 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$377K321,666
- 1817 Massachusetts Dr Salinas, CA$369K42.51,821
- 1138 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$389K321,794
- 1813 Massachusetts Dr Salinas, CA$389K632,398
- 1821 Massachusetts Dr Salinas, CA$378K532,106
- 15 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$383K321,659
- 1150 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$417K432,207
- 1809 Massachusetts Dr Salinas, CA$386K532,255
- 1825 Massachusetts Dr Salinas, CA$385K532,607
- 1151 Wellington Ct Salinas, CA$388K321,794
- 11 Bristol Cir Salinas, CA$414K432,207
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.