- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 653 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,419 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 1988 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 71756073
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0119 B:0000 L:00068
- Zillow Home ID: 56141595
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-198K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01364 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Town of Orange as a whole. Among 01364 homes, this home is 28.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01364, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Orange, and 47.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01364 home values.
|30 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$137K||3||1.5||1,645|
|23 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$168K||4||1||1,713|
|313 S Main St Orange, MA||$167K||4||1.5||2,309|
|16 Cloukey Ave Orange, MA||$79K||2||1||600|
|15 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$147K||3||2||1,680|
|35 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$130K||4||2||1,974|
|327 S Main St Orange, MA||$168K||5||2||2,444|
|40 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$87K||2||1||950|
|5 Cloukey Ave Orange, MA||$121K||3||1.5||1,464|
|10 Cloukey Ave Orange, MA||$80K||3||1||924|
|41 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$122K||4||1||1,586|
|301 S Main St Orange, MA||$151K||3||2||2,342|
|11 2nd St Orange, MA||$78K||2||1||784|
|295 S Main St Orange, MA||$108K||3||1||1,285|
|29 2nd St Orange, MA||$188K||3||2.5||1,768|
|25 2nd St Orange, MA||$204K||3||3||1,768|
|341 S Main St Orange, MA||$104K||2||1||1,056|
|21 2nd St Orange, MA||$182K||3||2.5||1,768|
|200 Hayden St Orange, MA||$91K||2||1||1,052|
|44 Burrill Ave Orange, MA||$88K||3||1||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Town of Orange
PK, 3-4 & ungraded1.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded6.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!