- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,609 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $42,500
- Price/sqft: $405
- MLS #: 71859173
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Concrete Floor
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Full
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Interior Access
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Partially Finished
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Walk Out
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 110 Volts
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Individually Metered
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: Yes
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Fenced Yard
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Fruit Trees
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Gutters
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Patio - Enclosed
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Porch - Enclosed
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Satellite Dish
- FLOORING: Varies Per Unit
- FLOORING: Vinyl
- FLOORING: Wood
- FOUNDATION: Concrete Block
- FOUNDATION: Fieldstone
- FOUNDATION: Slab
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOT_WATER: Tank
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Go Direct
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Owner
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Easements
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Fenced/Enclosed
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Level
- MF_TYPE: 3 Family
- PROP_TYPE: Multi-family
- ROAD_TYPE: Paved
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- ROAD_TYPE: Publicly Maint.
- ROAD_TYPE: Sidewalk
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,147 sqft
- Parcel #: 74-B-31
- Zillow Home ID: 56332877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $728-963K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Somerville, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
|18 Carlton St UNIT 2 Somerville, MA||$614K||2||1||1,384|
|18 Carlton St UNIT 1 Somerville, MA||$542K||1||1||1,049|
|22 Carlton St Somerville, MA||$743K||3||4.5||2,120|
|31 Lake St Somerville, MA||$793K||6||3||2,707|
|29 Lake St # 2 Somerville, MA||--||--||--||--|
|29 Lake St Somerville, MA||$692K||5||2||2,299|
|14 Carlton St # R Somerville, MA||$849K||6||3||2,891|
|30 Lake St Somerville, MA||$664K||2||1||1,235|
|30 Lake St UNIT 3 Somerville, MA||$451K||2||1||1,106|
|10 Carlton St Somerville, MA||$734K||5||3||2,704|
|30 Lake St UNIT 2 Somerville, MA||$425K||2||1||1,089|
|30 Lake St UNIT 1 Somerville, MA||$429K||2||1||1,126|
|27 Lake St Somerville, MA||$662K||2||2||2,205|
|28 Lake St Somerville, MA||$963K||9||3||3,927|
|26 Lake St UNIT C Somerville, MA||$651K||3||2.5||1,640|
|26 Lake St UNIT A Somerville, MA||$687K||3||2.5||2,023|
|26 Lake St Somerville, MA||$457K||3||2.5||1,750|
|23 Lake St # 3 Somerville, MA||$437K||1||1||942|
|23 Lake St # NUM3 Somerville, MA||$661K||--||--||--|
|12 Carlton St Somerville, MA||$702K||5||3||2,662|
Nearby Schools in Somerville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.