- Built in 1980
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 846 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $442
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $274,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 71798986
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Parcel #: M:35 L:0248 S:846
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 56124229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $261-359K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is 10% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (30)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 20 Central St|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.