A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Atrium, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 004970
- Zillow Home ID: 57986782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $207-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 42.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Seymour, and 0.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06483 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|18 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$612K||5||4.5||4,062|
|19 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|11 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$542K||4||2.5||3,666|
|81 Colony Rd Seymour, CT||$189K||4||1||1,254|
|1 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$200K||3||1||1,438|
|38 Broad Hill Cir Guilford, CT||$512K||4||2.5||2,484|
|6 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$266K||4||2||2,158|
|83 Colony Rd Seymour, CT||$215K||3||1||1,392|
|4 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,200|
|22 Broad Hill Cir Guilford, CT||$642K||4||3.5||3,418|
|5 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,742|
|41 Broad Hill Cir Guilford, CT||$547K||4||2.5||3,110|
|496 Goose Ln Guilford, CT||$282K||2||1||1,386|
|82 Colony Rd Seymour, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,785|
|3 Jay Ln Seymour, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,244|
|84 Colony Rd Seymour, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,605|
|1 Jay Ln Seymour, CT||$201K||3||2.5||1,248|
|1092 Durham Rd Guilford, CT||$316K||3||2||1,418|
|69 Colony Rd Seymour, CT||$251K||3||1.5||1,219|
|7 Chaden Rd Seymour, CT||$239K||2||2||1,831|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK, 7-81.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!