20 Cherry St, Seymour, CT 06483
Sold on 10/11/12: $136,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,217 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sqft
- Year Built:1936
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $136,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow420
- Elementary SchoolAnna Lopresti
- High SchoolSeymour
- Parcel #006220
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID57986886
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$159,198||$139K – $177K||+$760||$130||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,464/mo||$1.1K – $1.7K/mo||+$20||$1.20||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 06483 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% lower than in Seymour, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
Neighborhood for 20 Cherry Street
- 21 Sanford St Seymour, CT$164K42.01,400
- 132 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$309K54.02,774
- 27 Grand St Seymour, CT$181K32.01,356
- 42 Sanford St Seymour, CT$180K42.01,410
- 26 Grand St Seymour, CT$163K31.01,196
- 108 Humphrey St Seymour, CT$152K31.01,375
- 45 Grand St Seymour, CT$171K32.01,700
- 109 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$153K31.01,453
- 105 Washington Ave Seymour, CT$222K53.03,413
- 52 First Ave Seymour, CT$163K41.51,818
- 51 First Ave Seymour, CT$161K31.51,080
- 43 First Ave Seymour, CT$187K31.01,056
- 42 Second Ave Seymour, CT$195K32.01,302
- 21 First Ave Seymour, CT$160K31.51,275
- 72 Humphrey St Seymour, CT$217K84.03,076
- 27 Second Ave Seymour, CT$148K31.01,075
- 216 Quinnipiac Ave APT 218 North Haven, CT$62K11.0750
- 216 Quinnipiac Ave APT 207 North Haven, CT$79K21.0910
- 216 Quinnipiac Ave APT 213 North Haven, CT$61K11.0750
- 216 Quinnipiac Ave APT 210 North Haven, CT$62K11.0750
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005