- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Cheshire St UNIT 20, Boston, MA 021303 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $552,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,410 sqft
- Parcel #: W:19 P:00529 S:012
- Zillow Home ID: 60112482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Cheshire Street UNIT 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% less than in Boston, and 79.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 14 Cheshire St Boston, MA$307K33.52,032
- 42 Cheshire St UNIT 42 Boston, MA$603K32.51,479
- 24-26 Cheshire St Boston, MA$734K622,563
- 20 Cheshire St Jamaica Plain, MA$701K32.52,410
- 28 Cheshire St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$355K21975
- 28 Cheshire St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$445K211,553
- 288 Chestnut Ave UNIT 2 Jamaica Plain, MA$529K221,096
- 288 Chestnut Ave UNIT 1 Jamaica Plain, MA$474K211,026
- 288 Chestnut Ave # 3 Boston, MA$357K11832
- 68 Cheshire St Jamaica Plain, MA$678K322,898
- 288 Chestnut Ave Boston, MA$962K532,902
- 19 Cheshire St Boston, MA$640K41.52,904
- 22 Cheshire St UNIT 22 Boston, MA$656K32.52,410
- 288 Chestnut Ave Boston, MA$508K221,096
- 12 Cheshire St UNIT 12 Boston, MA$666K33.52,410
- 23 Cheshire St Boston, MA$1.22M634,018
- 294 Chestnut Ave APT 7 Jamaica Plain, MA$359K221,325
- 82 Green St Boston, MA$2.15M----29,700
- 32 Cheshire St Boston, MA$687K321,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292