20 Chester St, San Martin, CA 950462 beds, 1 bath, 744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $97,500
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 520 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 744 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 77910006
- Zillow Home ID: 19851438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Chester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95046, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% lower than in San Martin, and 67.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95046 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Martin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95046 home values.
- 30 Chester St San Martin, CA$493K21722
- 40 Chester St San Martin, CA$622K21.51,404
- 30 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$483K11676
- 35 Chester St San Martin, CA$537K22948
- 50 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$534K211,485
- 25 Chester St San Martin, CA$715K31.51,205
- 50 Chester Ave San Martin, CA$466K11480
- 45 Chester St San Martin, CA$491K21720
- 40 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$745K211,485
- 70 Chester Ave San Martin, CA$547K321,034
- 65 Chester St San Martin, CA$516K31836
- 70 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$478K11600
- 13225 Monterey Hwy San Martin, CA$664K311,106
- 35 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$538K21928
- 90 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$867K32.52,232
- 80 Chester St San Martin, CA$586K321,200
- 13195 Monterey Hwy San Martin, CA$559K31696
- Land Only San Martin, CA$579K311,333
- 75 W San Martin Ave San Martin, CA$541K211,073
- 13275 Sewell Ave San Martin, CA$493K11624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.