- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,314 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 1987 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: 99091122
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Built-in Vacuum, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ In-law Suite, Features \ Level, Features \ Marble, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Multi-Zone Heat, Features \ Oil, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Security System, Features \ Septic, Features \ Trash Compactor, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Walk-out, Features \ Washer, Features \ Well, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Zoned A/C, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,405 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0028 B:032 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 57418830
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $840K-1.48M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06897 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Norwalk as a whole. Among 06897 homes, this home is 66.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06897, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.2% higher than in Norwalk, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06897 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06897 home values.
|10 Admiral Ln Wilton, CT||$999K||4||3.5||3,260|
|2 Admiral Ct Norwalk, CT||$1.05M||4||3.5||3,596|
|6 Admiral Ln Wilton, CT||$1.08M||4||4||4,218|
|1 Admiral Ln Norwalk, CT||$229K||4||3.5||3,537|
|3 Admiral Ct Norwalk, CT||$928K||4||4.5||3,375|
|9 Admiral Ln Norwalk, CT||$1.02M||7||3||5,087|
|2 Admiral Ln Norwalk, CT||$805K||4||2.5||3,245|
|4 Admiral Ln Norwalk, CT||$667K||3||3||2,763|
|379 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.08M||4||4||4,554|
|381 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$835K||4||4||3,438|
|373 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.11M||5||5.5||4,225|
|381 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$855K||3||2.5||3,438|
|375 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$628K||3||2.5||2,965|
|367 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.01M||5||3.5||4,418|
|373 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$1.23M||5||5.5||4,225|
|Admiral Ln Wilton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Admiral Ln Norwalk, CT||$787K||4||2.5||3,558|
|2 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$313K||4||2||--|
|371 Chestnut Hill Rd Norwalk, CT||$519K||4||2||2,495|
|Admiral Ln Wilton, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!