- Lot: 7,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,180 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $191,500
- Price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Shingles, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ Wood Frame, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ None, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heat System \ Forced Water, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Historic \ Unknown, Hot Water \ Gas, Insulation \ Unknown, Interior \ Attic Storage, Near \ Bus, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Golf, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Marina, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Living Room, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active, Type \ Ranch, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Amenities \ Walk to Fresh Water, Water Supply \ Connected
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 973 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:340 B:0468 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66052330
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02889 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% fall for Warwick as a whole. Among 02889 homes, this home is 6.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02889, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% greater than in Warwick, and 37.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
|12 Coin St Warwick, RI||$143K||2||1||976|
|11 Coin St Warwick, RI||$161K||3||1||976|
|31 Coin St Warwick, RI||$157K||3||1||970|
|66 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$164K||3||2||1,136|
|11 Amherst Rd Warwick, RI||$160K||3||1||976|
|56 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$159K||2||2||1,163|
|67 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$152K||3||1||1,056|
|14 Amherst Rd Warwick, RI||$169K||3||1||1,334|
|61 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$113K||2||1||744|
|41 Coin St Warwick, RI||$163K||3||1||976|
|83 Ansonia Rd Warwick, RI||$151K||3||1||1,008|
|48 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$152K||3||1||1,122|
|76 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$187K||3||1||1,468|
|11 Anchorage Rd Warwick, RI||$169K||3||1||1,278|
|78 Ansonia Rd Warwick, RI||$161K||3||1||976|
|75 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$217K||4||2||2,486|
|42 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$170K||4||2||1,500|
|19 Amherst Rd Warwick, RI||$169K||3||1||1,248|
|81 Yucatan Dr Warwick, RI||$173K||4||2||1,550|
|73 Ansonia Rd Warwick, RI||$162K||3||1||976|
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!