20 Commerce St, Trenton, NJ 086182 beds, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Taxes: $1980. Water/Sewer $600, Insurance: $600, Licensing $250 : Total: $3430 (these are estimated except for taxes) this gives you a Net income of $12770 which is a CAP of 33%.
Seller looking for CASH buyer who is ready to close quickly. Title work complete.
Each unit has Livingroom/ Bedroom/ Kitchen and bathroom, 2 Blocks away from Trenton City Hall
Great starter unit or addition to your property portfolio.
- Lot: 1,062 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $26,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 1100603000000012
- Zillow Home ID: 39013900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Commerce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08618, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% lower than in Trenton, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08618 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08618 home values.
- 22 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$97K----1,207
- 18 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$82K----1,263
- 24 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$102K311,235
- 16 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$87K----1,263
- 14 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$90K----1,336
- 26 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$134K------
- 315 Academy St Trenton, NJ$112K42.51,938
- 317 Academy St Trenton, NJ$109K41.51,938
- 313 Academy St Trenton, NJ$99K----1,938
- 311 Academy St Trenton, NJ$101K----2,022
- 319 Academy St Trenton, NJ$170K----2,466
- 309 Academy St Trenton, NJ$112K621,924
- 30 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$103K----1,169
- 321 Academy St Trenton, NJ$169K----2,400
- 48 N Stockton St Trenton, NJ--------
- 32 Commerce St Trenton, NJ$120K----1,169
- 323 Academy St Trenton, NJ$126K----1,918
- 54 N Stockton St Trenton, NJ$124K----1,848
- 325 Academy St Trenton, NJ$129K----1,920
- 56 N Stockton St Trenton, NJ$133K----2,208
Nearby Schools in Trenton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292