- Built in 1900
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,452 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $450
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- MLS #: E10026009
- Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Amenities Included \ Other, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Stonington, Assessments \ Unknown, Association Fee Description \ Monthly, Association Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Lake/Beach Access, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease w/ Reserved Prospect, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Mill Rate \ 20.4300, Neighborhood \ Stonington (84), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Condo, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Shared Well, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,309 sqft
- Parcel #: 0117904
- Zillow Home ID: 69058573
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-660K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06378 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Town of Stonington as a whole. Among 06378 homes, this home is 34.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 88.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Town of Stonington, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Stonington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!