- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Cove Rd UNIT 4, Stonington, CT 063782 beds, 2 baths, 1,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $1,200,000
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Four Plex, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Shared Well, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ River
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Parcel #: 0117904
- Zillow Home ID: 69058573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Cove Road UNIT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06378 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% higher than in Town of Stonington, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06378 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.