This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 979 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Optional, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ River
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0184703
- Zillow Home ID: 58089561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-975K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 169.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Waterford, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|20 Doyle Rd # A Waterford, CT||$597K||4||3.5||4,103|
|20 Doyle Rd # B Waterford, CT||$530K||5||4.5||3,800|
|22 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$490K||4||3.5||3,020|
|18 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$384K||4||2.5||2,821|
|24 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$372K||4||2.5||2,445|
|16 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$256K||3||2||1,662|
|153 Niantic River Rd # R Waterford, CT||--||--||--||1,435,302|
|169 Niantic River Rd Waterford, CT||$732K||--||--||--|
|14 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$503K||5||4||3,225|
|26 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$329K||3||2.5||1,796|
|46 Paula Ln Waterford, CT||$473K||4||3.5||2,891|
|23 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$475K||4||3.5||3,301|
|17 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$227K||2||1||1,352|
|12 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$297K||3||2||1,960|
|157 Niantic River Rd Waterford, CT||$590K||4||2.5||3,300|
|27 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$332K||4||2.5||2,080|
|167 Niantic River Rd Waterford, CT||$544K||4||3||3,642|
|44 Paula Ln Waterford, CT||$375K||4||2.5||2,273|
|15 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$347K||3||2.5||2,240|
|28 Doyle Rd Waterford, CT||$373K||4||2.5||2,323|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.