- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,578 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: G10027342
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ No, Last Status \ Active, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Basement Type \ Partial Basement, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Attic \ Floored, Cooling System \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Interior Feature \ Central Vacuum, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(s), Area Num \ Vernon, Neighborhood \ Vernon (43), Mill Rate \ 36.1100, Listing Type Description \ N\A, Home Warranty \ No, Horse Property \ No, Handicap Accessible \ No, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Last Change Type \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Yes, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows, Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Parcel #: M:31 B:0142 L:0002A
- Zillow Home ID: 60109851
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $207-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is 37.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|38 Driggs Rd Vernon, CT||$321K||8||2||3,870|
|36 Driggs Rd Vernon, CT||$274K||3||2||1,893|
|22 Valley Falls Rd Vernon, CT||$420K||4||4||3,015|
|1 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$206K||3||2||1,361|
|4 Driggs Rd Vernon, CT||$211K||3||2||1,852|
|6 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$211K||3||1.5||1,491|
|9 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$215K||3||3||1,552|
|5 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,276|
|10 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$205K||3||2||1,244|
|2 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$204K||3||2||1,443|
|246 Tunnel Rd Vernon, CT||$357K||3||2.5||2,713|
|69 Tallwood Dr Vernon, CT||$253K||4||2.5||1,920|
|13 Willow Stream Dr Vernon, CT||$212K||3||3||1,449|
|14 Valley Falls Rd Vernon, CT||$311K||3||2.5||2,294|
|61 Tallwood Dr Vernon, CT||$280K||4||2.5||2,371|
|30 Valley Falls Rd Vernon, CT||$154K||2||1||932|
|101 Tallwood Dr Vernon, CT||$346K||4||3||2,562|
|57 Tallwood Dr Vernon, CT||$252K||4||2.5||2,112|
|76 Tallwood Dr Vernon, CT||$239K||3||2||1,584|
|296 Tunnel Rd Vernon, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,700|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!