- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,216 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $87,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 31300020G
- Zillow Home ID: 94654169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $53-148K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06051 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for New Britain as a whole. Among 06051 homes, this home is valued 25.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% greater than in New Britain, and 271.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06051 home values.
Nearby Schools in New Britain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!