- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 E 35th St APT 14N, New York, NY 100161 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- View: City
- ,South and West exposures,Balcony Terrace Partial city view Partial skyline view Prewar detail Beamed ceiling Floors - hardwood Floors - parquet Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Storage space Great closet space Dishwasher
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 16.0
- Unit count: 166
- Parcel #: 0864100200020000000014N
- Zillow Home ID: 79496572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 E 35th Street APT 14N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 6A$1.17M------
- Apt 5F$637K------
- Apt 6E$672K11--
- Apt 7B$627K------
- Apt 7H$670K11--
- Apt 8B$535K------
- Apt 8F$715K------
- Apt 8G$702K------
- Apt 8H$621K11--
- Apt 8M$676K------
- Apt 9A$1.17M------
- Apt 11D$750K------
- Apt 11K$714K------
- Apt 15C$756K------
- Apt 15H$647K11.5--
- Apt 15l$1.19M11.5--
- # 10JK$1.58M------
- Apt 9L$675K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292