20 Eagles Nest Rd, Plymouth, NH 032645 beds, 5 baths, 2,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $369
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $290,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,592 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: PLMH M:224 B:006 L:EN-50
- Zillow Home ID: 113001141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Eagles Nest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03264 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% less than in Town of Plymouth, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03264 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 84 Eagles Nest Rd # 84 Plymouth, NH$168K442,200
- 42 Eagles Nest Rd # 42 Plymouth, NH$258K32.52,750
- 44 Eagles Nest Rd # 44 Plymouth, NH$256K32.52,372
- 42 Eagles Nest Rd Plymouth, NH$266K32.52,750
- 8 Slope Side Rd Plymouth, NH$199K442,761
- 7 Slope Side Rd # 7 Plymouth, NH$148K331,898
- 7 Slope Side Rd Plymouth, NH$147K332,100
- 21 Melvin Rd Plymouth, NH$99K21.51,008
- 39 Melvin Rd Plymouth, NH$80K321,207
- 24 Eagles Nest Rd Plymouth, NH$92KStudio----
- 5 Tenney Brook Rd # 4 Plymouth, NH$127K22.51,530
- 5 Tenney Brook Rd # 3 Plymouth, NH$123K22.51,410
- 5 Tenney Brook Rd # G4 Plymouth, NH$207K22.51,530
- 5 Tenney Brook Rd # 2 Plymouth, NH$122K32.51,530
- 7 John French Ln Plymouth, NH$163K32.51,858
- 81 Eagles Nest Rd UNIT EN Plymouth, NH$164K331,898
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292