- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,381 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $696,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $346
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Garrison, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0078 L:000240
- Zillow Home ID: 56496240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $495-846K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02420 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 02420 homes, this home is valued 5.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95% higher than in Lexington, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02420 home values.
|22 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$580K||2||1.5||941|
|16 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$660K||3||1.5||1,578|
|55 Williams Rd Lexington, MA||$640K||3||1||1,373|
|53 Williams Rd Lexington, MA||$736K||3||1.5||1,836|
|12 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$820K||4||2.5||2,522|
|19 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$806K||4||2.5||2,067|
|28 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$681K||2||2.5||1,681|
|11 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$584K||2||1||1,022|
|59 Williams Rd Lexington, MA||$674K||3||2||1,728|
|10 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$635K||3||2||1,417|
|51 Williams Rd Lexington, MA||$692K||2||1.5||1,764|
|23 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$649K||3||1.5||1,346|
|74 Simonds Rd Lexington, MA||$699K||4||2||1,752|
|58 Williams Rd Lexington, MA||$1.26M||4||3.5||3,476|
|78 Simonds Rd Lexington, MA||$709K||3||1.5||1,784|
|70 Simonds Rd Lexington, MA||$691K||3||1.5||1,888|
|7 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$669K||3||1.5||1,524|
|52 Williams Rd Lexington, MA||$1.37M||4||4.5||3,458|
|27 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$1.12M||3||3||2,500|
|30 Eaton Rd Lexington, MA||$739K||4||2.5||1,940|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!