20 Fairlawn Ct, East Aurora, NY 140524 beds, 2 baths, 2,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $169,499
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 572 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 1424011751100002056000
- Zillow Home ID: 30269679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Fairlawn Court
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 21 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$182K321,299
- 132 Beech Rd East Aurora, NY$173K431,884
- 19 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$218K42.51,904
- 128 Beech Rd East Aurora, NY$141K311,120
- 136 Beech Rd East Aurora, NY$191K321,300
- 16 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$115K321,360
- 18 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$210K42.51,690
- 124 Beech Rd East Aurora, NY$141K311,120
- 22 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$184K42.51,885
- 73 Fairlawn Dr East Aurora, NY$168K321,550
- 140 Beech Rd East Aurora, NY$196K32.51,325
- 15 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY--------
- 77 Fairlawn Dr East Aurora, NY$99K21432
- 17 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$218K32.51,885
- 14 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$230K532,400
- 16 Fairlawn Ct East Aurora, NY$188K321,360
- 120 Beech Rd East Aurora, NY$143K311,120
- 81 Fairlawn Dr East Aurora, NY$206K42.53,074
- 73 Fairlawn Dr East Aurora, NY$115K41.51,550
- 63 Fairlawn Dr East Aurora, NY$175K321,738
Nearby Schools in East Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!