20 Fairmount Ave, Lincoln, RI 028653 beds, 1 bath, 2,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 306 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 1073940
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,130 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:16 L:043.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66059106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Fairmount Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lincoln, and 27.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02865 home values.
- 16 Fairmount Ave Lincoln, RI$245K31.51,912
- 120 Progress St Lincoln, RI$225K31.51,456
- 17 Park Way Rd Lincoln, RI$170K1042,196
- 3 Park Way Rd Lincoln, RI$88K21722
- 1 Park Way Rd Lincoln, RI$298K31.52,160
- 14 Park Way Rd Lincoln, RI$179K1033,038
- 10 Park Way Rd Lincoln, RI$96K31960
- 26 Fairmount Ave Lincoln, RI$245K31.51,978
- 6 Park Way Rd Lincoln, RI$107K311,404
- 100 Progress St Lincoln, RI$186K321,947
- 15 Crest Ave Lincoln, RI$245K31.52,590
- 9 Crest Ave Lincoln, RI$231K31.51,633
- 17 Fairmount Ave Lincoln, RI$278K42.51,980
- 15 Fairmount Ave Lincoln, RI$206K311,248
- 10 Crest Ave Lincoln, RI$127K311,248
- 20 Crest Ave Lincoln, RI$166K31.51,400
- 123 Progress St Lincoln, RI$245K321,650
- 14 Crest Ave Lincoln, RI$238K31.51,471
- 6 Crest Ave Lincoln, RI$247K422,023
- 130 Progress St Lincoln, RI$169K221,414
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292