20 Fensmere Ave UNIT 20, Quincy, MA 021692 beds, 1 bath, 1,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $252
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 1,085 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1008 B:19 L:U#F
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56583337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Fensmere Avenue UNIT 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Quincy, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
- 18 Fensmere Ave UNIT 18 Quincy, MA$245K211,085
- 10 Fensmere Ave Quincy, MA$246K211,085
- 16 Fensmere Ave UNIT 16 Quincy, MA$248K211,085
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT N Quincy, MA$182K11761
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT B Quincy, MA$235K21.51,210
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT M Quincy, MA$206K21875
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT G Quincy, MA$206K21874
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT L Quincy, MA$246K211,085
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT J Quincy, MA$244K211,085
- 30 Fensmere Ave Quincy, MA$248K11761
- 12 Fensmere Ave UNIT 12 Quincy, MA$247K211,085
- 28 Fensmere Ave UNIT 28 Quincy, MA$183K11761
- 2 Fensmere Ave Quincy, MA$239K211,085
- 2 Fensmere Ave # C-8 Quincy, MA$248K211,085
- 2 Fensmere Ave UNIT A Quincy, MA$243K21.51,256
- 10 Fensmere Ave UNIT 10 Quincy, MA$247K211,085
- 8 Fensmere Ave UNIT 8 Quincy, MA$249K211,085
- 1278 Sea St UNIT 1278 Quincy, MA$386K212,120
- 1280 Sea St UNIT 1280 Quincy, MA$394K212,120
- 1276 Sea St Quincy, MA$280K33.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!