20 Flagler St, Easton, PA 180423 beds, 2 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 469023
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: N10SW1 1 30 0836
- Zillow Home ID: 10146815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Flagler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 290.9% higher than in Williams Township, and 67.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Williams Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18042 home values.
- 115 Joan St Easton, PA$189K322,488
- 40 Shirley St Easton, PA$187K311,153
- 110 Joan St Easton, PA$199K31.52,000
- 40 Flagler St Easton, PA$250K321,922
- 30 Shirley St Easton, PA$154K211,242
- 60 Joan St Easton, PA$143K221,688
- 45 Shirley St Easton, PA$157K21936
- 5 Flagler St Easton, PA$161K21960
- 50 Flagler St Easton, PA$274K322,128
- 120 Joan St Easton, PA$215K321,665
- 35 Shirley St Easton, PA$163K311,445
- 20 Shirley St Easton, PA$138K311,170
- 90 Raubsville Rd Easton, PA$123K321,352
- 100 Raubsville Rd Easton, PA$106K211,304
- 80 Raubsville Rd Easton, PA$198K321,506
- 70 Raubsville Rd Easton, PA$156K21908
- 125 Joan St Easton, PA$141K311,048
- 120 Raubsville Rd Easton, PA$116K411,536
- 60 Raubsville Rd Easton, PA$155K21907
- 45 Flagler St Easton, PA$293K322,054
Nearby Schools in Williams Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292