20 Gardiner St, Warwick, RI 028883 beds, 3 baths, 2,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,105 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:312 B:0449 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66038962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Gardiner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02888 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% greater than in Warwick, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02888 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02888 home values.
- 18 Gardiner St Narragansett, RI$1.47M343,704
- 24 Gardiner St Narragansett, RI$1.05M332,167
- 16 Gardiner St Warwick, RI$208K211,044
- 17 Gardiner St Warwick, RI$235K42.52,172
- 12 Gardiner St Narragansett, RI$1.24M662,572
- 25 Gardiner St Narragansett, RI$1.03M42.52,553
- 25 Gardiner St Warwick, RI$157K311,156
- 4 Gardiner St Narragansett, RI$692K321,594
- 1419 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$217K211,384
- 1432 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$570K215,875
- 1415 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$320K112,889
- 1410 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$290K533,528
- 1403 Warwick Ave APT 231 Warwick, RI$214K22--
- 1401 Warwick Ave APT 215 Warwick, RI$182K11--
- 1445 Warwick Ave APT 45 Warwick, RI--Studio1528
- 1457 Warwick Ave APT 81 Warwick, RI--Studio1528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!