20 Gates Rd APT 26, Marlborough, NH 034553 beds, 2 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Amenities: Unit is 100% freshly painted, including the garage (built in shelving) and utility room. New garage door opener, installed car mat and outside motion sensor flood light. Laminate flooring throughout 1st floor main living and vinyl flooring for both baths. Baths have brush nickle lighting & fixtures. New kitchen appliances include: french door refrigerator (ice maker), 5 burner stove, built in microwave and dishwasher. New "D" sink with Delta touchless faucet/soap dispenser and disposal. Coffee counter/trash/storage unit has granite counter top. All bedrooms are newly carpeted, as well as stairs leading to 3rd floor bedrooms and each bedroom has ceiling fan/lighting installed. Washer, dryer & air conditioners are included. Homeowner fee is $190.00 monthly... so you can forget about shoveling, plowing, yard work, trash removal!
Property includes a pool. Quiet & peaceful living & pet friendly.
Homeowner will entertain selling furniture pieces.
Quiet & peaceful. Pet friendly
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $190
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $177,500
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: MRLB M:03 L:090-D26
- Zillow Home ID: 112997195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Gates Road APT 26
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Town of Marlborough, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 76 Old Chesham Rd Marlborough, NH$121K----1,512
- 60 Old Chesham Rd Marlborough, NH$194K321,455
- 2 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$163K211,738
- 5 Sawyer Ln Walpole, NH$576K322,261
- 7 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$119K21957
- 16 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$71K3--1,330
- 11 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$154K311,579
- 18 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$174K4--2,052
- 11 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$147K311,128
- 19 Sawyer Ln Marlborough, NH$90K311,113
- 90 Old Chesham Rd Marlborough, NH$147K31896
- 90 Old Chesham Rd Marlborough, NH$169K121,328
- 20 Gates Rd APT 36 Marlborough, NH$136K31.51,464
- 20 Gates Rd APT 5 Marlborough, NH$108K321,432
- 20 Gates Rd APT 4 Marlborough, NH$135K31.51,464
- 20 Gates Rd APT 40 Marlborough, NH$135K31.51,464
- 20 Gates Rd APT 6 Marlborough, NH$142K221,450
- 20 Gates Rd APT 35 Marlborough, NH$140K321,450
- 20 Gates Rd APT 39 Marlborough, NH$139K321,450
- 20 Gates Rd APT 7 Marlborough, NH$140K321,450
Nearby Schools in Town of Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292