20 Genesee St, New Berlin, NY 134117 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
? County: Chenango; Style: Victorian; Year Built: 1850; Building Size: 3650 sf; Lot Size: 0.75 acres; Number of floors: 2; Entrances: 7; Number of rooms: 14; High Ceilings; Kitchens: 3; Formal Dining Room: 1; Bedrooms: 7; Bathrooms: 3.5; Hardwood Floors with Inlaid Designs; Fireplaces: 2; Laundry Room: 1; Mud Room; Sun Room; Screened Porch; Deck; Rooftop Cupola; Full Basement; Garage: 12-car carriage house; Parking: ample private parking with driveway; Exterior walls: wood; 3-zone heating control.
? Beautiful Victorian Italianate House in the center of the village on a quiet street away from traffic and business activities, walking distance to school, post office, fire department, emergency medical services, pharmacy, grocery stores, restaurants, bank, gas stations, library and public transportation.
? Ideal for Executive Residence, Apartments, Professional Offices, or Bed and Breakfast. Zoned for residential and commercial, it can be used for either purpose. High fences at back and side, with a church on one side and a stately residential home on the other, offer quiet and privacy. On a large plot with a 12-car garage, large parking area and driveway, expansive well-kept lawn and landscaping, the house is in excellent condition and has been recently painted and renovated.
? The house and carriage house were well constructed originally, and have been well maintained over the years. Situated in an area that does not have flooding during heavy rain storms. The basement has remained dry, both due to the sturdy construction and the location.
? The house has a large, gorgeous, sun-filled windowed living room with fireplace. The unfinished basement could be remodeled into a workshop or large recreational area. The design of the rooms and 7 entrances give an additional versatility to the potential use of the property for multiple purposes.
? The historical significance and the architecture of the home in the village is also a factor to consider as older Victorian homes are not easily replaced or acquired in today?s real estate market.
? Total Annual Taxes 2012: $5630.28 (town/county $1913.87, Village $1635.48, School $2080.93)
? Located in Central NY State, the town of New Berlin is within 45 minutes of Utica, Norwich, Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame, Leather Stocking Golf Course, Glimmerglass Opera, etc.) and the various related baseball camps and activities in Oneonta, as well as the many colleges and universities in Central New York. It is an hour and 1/2 from Binghamton. Route 8, the main street, is a major artery between Binghamton and Utica. The home is in a safe and friendly neighborhood. With excellent schools and low crime rate, the village is well maintained, the police department does an excellent job of patrolling the streets, and the parks and recreational areas are clean and safe.
? For appointment, call or e-mail Miho Aono at 917-837-4133.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 25 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 55761
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 12 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 12-car carriage house/garage, rooftop cupola
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,650 sqft
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 08380108808000020020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29989226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Genesee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Town of New Berlin market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of New Berlin, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$55K412,492
- 15 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$76K422,328
- 3 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$94K51.52,550
- 17 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$37K211,492
- Grove St New Berlin, NY$37K411,320
- Elliott Rd New Lisbon, NY$134K------
- 19 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$68K312,526
- 37 S Main St New Berlin, NY$119K31.52,145
- 24 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$161K555,500
- 5 Academy St New Berlin, NY$90K311,764
- 14 Academy St New Berlin, NY$110K41.52,136
- 19 Academy St New Berlin, NY$58K211,120
- 21 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$119K423,036
- 27 S Main St New Berlin, NY$67K322,346
- 12 School St New Berlin, NY$150K31.51,632
- 1 Cushman St New Berlin, NY$41K311,050
- 23 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$221K523,815
- 3 Academy St New Berlin, NY$37K21.51,038
- 8 School St New Berlin, NY$134K311,344
- 23 Academy St New Berlin, NY$168K532,954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292