20 Genesee St, NEW BERLIN, NY 13411
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,800/mo
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,650 sq ft
- Lot:0.75 acres
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Jun 2002 for $125,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
? County: Chenango; Style: Victorian; Year Built: 1850; Building Size: 3650 sf; Lot Size: 0.75 acres; Number of floors: 2; Entrances: 7; Number of rooms: 14; High Ceilings; Kitchens: 3; Formal Dining Room: 1; Bedrooms: 7; Bathrooms: 3.5; Hardwood Floors with Inlaid Designs; Fireplaces: 2; Laundry Room: 1; Mud Room; Sun Room; Screened Porch; Deck; Rooftop Cupola; Full Basement; Garage: 12-car carriage house; Parking: ample private parking with driveway; Exterior walls: wood; 3-zone heating control.
? Beautiful Victorian Italianate House in the center of the village on a quiet street away from traffic and business activities, walking distance to school, post office, fire department, emergency medical services, pharmacy, grocery stores, restaurants, bank, gas stations, library and public transportation.
? Ideal for Executive Residence, Apartments, Professional Offices, or Bed and Breakfast. Zoned for residential and commercial, it can be used for either purpose. High fences at back and side, with a church on one side and a stately residential home on the other, offer quiet and privacy. On a large plot with a 12-car garage, large parking area and driveway, expansive well-kept lawn and landscaping, the house is in excellent condition and has been recently painted and renovated.
? The house and carriage house were well constructed originally, and have been well maintained over the years. Situated in an area that does not have flooding during heavy rain storms. The basement has remained dry, both due to the sturdy construction and the location.
? The house has a large, gorgeous, sun-filled windowed living room with fireplace. The unfinished basement could be remodeled into a workshop or large recreational area. The design of the rooms and 7 entrances give an additional versatility to the potential use of the property for multiple purposes.
? The historical significance and the architecture of the home in the village is also a factor to consider as older Victorian homes are not easily replaced or acquired in today?s real estate market.
? Total Annual Taxes 2012: $5630.28 (town/county $1913.87, Village $1635.48, School $2080.93)
? Located in Central NY State, the town of New Berlin is within 45 minutes of Utica, Norwich, Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame, Leather Stocking Golf Course, Glimmerglass Opera, etc.) and the various related baseball camps and activities in Oneonta, as well as the many colleges and universities in Central New York. It is an hour and 1/2 from Binghamton. Route 8, the main street, is a major artery between Binghamton and Utica. The home is in a safe and friendly neighborhood. With excellent schools and low crime rate, the village is well maintained, the police department does an excellent job of patrolling the streets, and the parks and recreational areas are clean and safe.
? For appointment, call or e-mail Miho Aono at 917-837-4133.
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Laundry room, Mud room, Office, Solarium / Atrium
- Additional Features12-car carriage house/garage, rooftop cupola
- Neighborhood NameNear Cooperstown in New Berlin
- Parcel #08380108808000020020000000
- Room Count14
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID29989226
- Covered Parking Spaces12
- Exterior MaterialOther, Wood
- Lot Width82
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Genesee Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Grove St New Berlin, NY$43K41.01,320
- County Hwy 18 Edmeston, NY$128K------
- Elliott Rd New Lisbon, NY$105K------
- 17 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$38K21.01,492
- 19 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$84K31.02,526
- 15 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$114K42.02,328
- 24 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$159K55.05,500
- 11 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$70K41.02,492
- 23 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$161K52.03,815
- 21 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$126K42.03,036
- 24 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$161K55.05,500
- 19 Academy St New Berlin, NY$37K21.01,120
- 23 Academy St New Berlin, NY$131K53.02,954
- 27 Genesee St New Berlin, NY$73K41.51,936
- Railroad St New Berlin, NY$68K41.51,912
- 24 Academy St New Berlin, NY--32.01,470
- 26 Academy St New Berlin, NY$49K31.01,852
- 14 Academy St New Berlin, NY$94K41.52,136
- 1 Cushman St New Berlin, NY$36K31.01,050
- 2 Cushman St New Berlin, NY$153K32.01,926
Nearby Schools in Town of New Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292