20 Grant St, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $88,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2909001090800001005000
- Zillow Home ID: 31435106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 20 Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 16 Grant St Lockport, NY$87K41.51,486
- 24 Grant St Lockport, NY$82K31.51,142
- 32 Grant St Lockport, NY$94K21.51,628
- 409 Washburn St Lockport, NY$131K42.52,673
- 421 Washburn St Lockport, NY$62K311,512
- 411 Washburn St Lockport, NY$84K311,454
- 427 Washburn St # 0 Lockport, NY$87K------
- 427 Washburn St Lockport, NY$85K311,734
- 415 Washburn St Lockport, NY$66K311,323
- 36 Grant St Lockport, NY$84K31.51,750
- 19 Grant St Lockport, NY$61K531,658
- 11 Grant St Lockport, NY$151K543,078
- 25 Grant St Lockport, NY$65K522,442
- 441 Washburn St Lockport, NY$62K311,836
- 29 Grant St Lockport, NY$84K432,145
- 40 Grant St Lockport, NY$85K31.51,720
- 445 Washburn St Lockport, NY$90K41.51,792
- 445 Washburn St Lockport, NY$89K51.51,792
- 35 Grant St Lockport, NY$67K31.51,690
- 449 Washburn St Lockport, NY$91K41.51,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!