20 Green Farms Rd, Andover, NJ 078214 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,249 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Privately and peacefully set, this charming Center Hall Colonial, in distinguished Sussex Green Farms, calls you home!
Drive through the front woods with rock wall into a surprisingly open, spacious, park-like yard. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with flowering plants and trees; it will surely catch your eye. With space for games, hiking, sledding, 4-wheeling, a potential pool and relaxing or entertaining on the oversized deck ? this is a home you will truly enjoy.
Step inside the welcoming foyer, flanked on either side by formal living spaces. French doors lead you to the Formal Living Room, while the Formal Dining boasts a large Bow window to take in the view. The large country kitchen offers a newer (4 years young!) Jennaire type Range in the center island and views of your HUGE backyard. Sliders take you out to the oversized deck, perfect for entertaing on cool summer nights. In the family room you can warm yourself up by the cozy wood-burning fireplace... Sure to be the place for all to gather.
Upstairs you will find the Master retreat with walk-in closet, high hat lighting & private balcony overlooking your spacious yard. The master bath features a double stall shower, skylight and large soaking tub to soak away the cares of a long day. Three additional, generously sized rooms are nice and bright with plenty of closet space and big picture windows for lovely view and to let the sun shine in! We can't forget the big BONUS room with it's numerous possibilities and easy access to eave storage.
NEW shed, NEW roof, NEW painting throughout, NEW water softener and NEW driveway... Central vac for your convenience... The list goes on and on!
Excellent schools and parks, a great deal of family participation in many activities, not to mention easy access to farm stand fresh fruits and veggies, make this town a gem of Sussex County and NJ.
- Lot: 2.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $580,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,249 sqft
- Parcel #: 0800018 0100039
- Zillow Home ID: 39931110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Green Farms Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Green Township, and 131.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Green Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07821 home values.
- 18 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$543K42.53,651
- 14 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$557K----4,149
- 16 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$369K----3,102
- 23 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$379K----2,438
- 21 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$537K----4,665
- Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$406K----2,753
- 7 Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$491K----3,423
- 26 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$426K----3,158
- 12 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$535K----4,045
- 9 Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$409K----3,127
- 19 Green Farms Rd Andover, NJ$516K52.54,200
- 3 Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$424K42.53,287
- 5 Eagle Nest Rd # 5 Newton, NJ$162K----1,368
- 5 Eagle Nest Rd # 7 Newton, NJ$192K----1,820
- 5 Eagle Nest Rd #8 Newton, NJ$166K----1,198
- 5 Eagle Nest Rd # 1 Newton, NJ$183K----1,820
- 11 Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$397K----2,434
- 15 Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$457K43--
- 2 Woodfield Rd Andover, NJ$525K----4,318
- 20 Eagle Nest Rd Newton, NJ$470K----3,205
Nearby Schools in Green Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292