- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 7,046 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $485,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,402 sqft
- Parcel #: R:890 N:20
- Zillow Home ID: 61802174
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-825K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 84.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|22 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$646K||5||4.5||3,582|
|21 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$618K||5||3.5||3,604|
|19 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$876K||4||4.5||6,341|
|16 Hidden Oaks Dr Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|23 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$752K||4||6||5,023|
|17 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$688K||4||4||4,066|
|14 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$580K||4||3.5||3,353|
|15 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$666K||3||4.5||3,778|
|28 Hidden Oaks Dr Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|11 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$602K||4||2.5||3,801|
|31 Hidden Oaks Dr Avon, CT||$647K||3||4.5||3,500|
|9 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$844K||5||5||5,458|
|7 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$589K||4||4||3,504|
|6 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$513K||4||2.5||2,933|
|5 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$537K||4||2.5||3,178|
|4 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$644K||5||3.5||4,120|
|8 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$706K||3||4.5||4,179|
|2 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$481K||4||2.5||2,722|
|1 Hidden Oak Dr Farmington, CT||$522K||4||2.5||3,028|
|159 Red Oak Hill Rd Farmington, CT||$446K||4||2.5||2,676|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!