A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $100,700
- Price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:1208 B:350 L:22A-1
- Zillow Home ID: 57926049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-147K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% higher than in Meriden, and 128.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|26 Johnson Hts Meriden, CT||$140K||2||1||1,395|
|30 Johnson Hts Meriden, CT||$113K||3||1.5||1,008|
|Johnson Hts Meriden, CT||$113K||3||1.5||1,008|
|34 Johnson Hts Meriden, CT||$125K||3||1||1,306|
|38 Johnson Hts Meriden, CT||$130K||3||2||1,008|
|79 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$183K||5||2||1,996|
|75 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$140K||1||2||1,446|
|85 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$169K||3||1||1,500|
|64 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$206K||5||3||1,248|
|76 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$164K||2||1.5||1,384|
|65 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$139K||2||1||1,165|
|670 W Main St Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|99 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,350|
|693 W Main St Meriden, CT||$116K||3||2||1,532|
|2 Fairfax Ave Meriden, CT||$222K||4||2.5||2,224|
|11 Suzio Dr Meriden, CT||$272K||6||2||3,819|
|13 Suzio Dr Meriden, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,380|
|9 Suzio Dr Meriden, CT||$195K||3||2||1,318|
|15 Suzio Dr Meriden, CT||$214K||3||1.5||2,386|
|130 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT||$177K||3||2||1,385|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!