- Built in 1996
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,178 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $147
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: G10029968
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Plainville, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ None, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Mill Rate \ 31.3800, Neighborhood \ Plainville (25), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Condo, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Parcel #: M:14 B:A L:01.27*C12
- Zillow Home ID: 58149904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is 22.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Plainville, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 20 Julie Rd|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!