- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Kershaw Ct, Greenville, SC 296075 beds, 5 baths, 3,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $332,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,745 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0539420101700
- Zillow Home ID: 71261777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Kershaw Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29607 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% greater than in Greenville, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 18 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$324K43.52,862
- 22 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$325K43.52,664
- 107 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$331K442,958
- 201 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$193K433,200
- 105 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$320K32.52,563
- 201 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$323K433,150
- 24 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$325K432,766
- 16 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$325K333,127
- 103 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$345K32.53,352
- 203 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$334K433,200
- 25 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$246K43.54,600
- 21 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$367K33.53,000
- 23 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$364K33.53,090
- 19 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$379K32.53,168
- 26 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$351K32.53,484
- 8 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$324K33.52,800
- 25 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$689K43.54,631
- 17 Kershaw Ct Greenville, SC$367K43.53,200
- 205 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$364K32.52,683
- 101 Bell Rd Greenville, SC$324K33.52,893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!