- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,403 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $165,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 0064793
- Zillow Home ID: 58129424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 10% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|15 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$139K||2||1.5||957|
|21 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$161K||3||2||1,667|
|27 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,720|
|26 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,265|
|32 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$139K||3||1.5||1,292|
|35 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$142K||3||1||1,373|
|24 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$134K||3||1||1,371|
|387 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,695|
|40 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$147K||3||1.5||1,387|
|357 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$244K||7||3||3,162|
|377 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$176K||4||1.5||1,800|
|365 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$168K||4||1.5||1,550|
|353 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$181K||4||1.5||1,980|
|43 Lardner Rd Bristol, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,816|
|48 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$118K||4||1||972|
|34 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$135K||3||2||1,426|
|54 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$144K||3||1||1,546|
|380 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,888|
|28 Birge Rd Bristol, CT||$115K||2||1||800|
|397 Burlington Ave Bristol, CT||$176K||4||2||1,892|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!