- Lot: 3.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 763 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,330 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Price/sqft: $409
- MLS #: 145704
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garage\Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Water Heater \ Electric, Heating \ Oil\Hot Air, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Septic, Exterior Features \ Gravel Drive, # Stories \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Trees, Basement\Foundation \ Full, Electric \ 200 Amps, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Well Drilled, Exterior Features \ Barn\Shed, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Exterior Features \ Underground Utilities, Views \ Wooded, Heating \ Above Ground Tank, Basement\Foundation \ Poured, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Style \ Adirondack, Basement\Foundation \ Unfinished, Views \ Lake, Interior Features\Windows \ Cedar Closet(s), Style \ Camp, Exterior \ Cedar, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lighting, Interior Features\Windows \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Professionally Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Boat House, Exterior Features \ Gazebo
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 194
- Parcel #: 16520044300100010120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30451465
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 12983 homes, this home is 567.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 325% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Malone Metro, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12983 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malone Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|20 Loon Over Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$661K||3||--||2,108|
|Lands End Rd Santa Clara, NY||--||--||--||--|
|25 Pinewood Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$752K||4||3||2,322|
|21 Loon Over Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$1.27M||6||6||4,070|
|21 Loon Over Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$1.03M||4||3||4,060|
|30 Pinewood Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$267K||3||1.5||1,200|
|29 Loon Over Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$267K||3||2||1,200|
|28 Loon Over Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$221K||1||1.5||786|
|26 Pinewood Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$993K||5||3||3,624|
|24 Pinewood Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$998K||4||4||3,100|
|34 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$290K||3||2.5||1,185|
|162 County Route 46 Saranac Lake, NY||$224K||2||1||1,008|
|36 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$269K||3||2||1,200|
|County Road 46 S Santa Clara, NY||--||--||--||--|
|32 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$270K||3||2||1,200|
|40 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$262K||3||2||1,215|
|148 County Route 46 Saranac Lake, NY||$350K||3||2||1,800|
|38 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$272K||3||2||1,215|
|42 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$320K||3||3||1,215|
|44 Woodland Ln Saranac Lake, NY||$293K||3||2||1,395|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
PK-6 & ungraded11.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!