20 Marks Rd, Riverside, CT 068785 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,097 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 316-05-2670S
- Zillow Home ID: 57314595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Marks Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% greater than in Greenwich, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 24 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$2.92M54.53,566
- 14 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$1.39M43.52,080
- 26 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$3.17M554,491
- 6 Perkley Ln Riverside, CT$2.13M43.54,607
- 22 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$2.84M54.54,271
- 8 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$1.35M332,262
- 20 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$3.18M54.56,097
- 17 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$1.92M33.53,249
- 288 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$3.25M455,643
- 13 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$1.73M72.51,658
- 8 Perkley Ln Riverside, CT$1.35M32.52,284
- 3 Perkley Ln Riverside, CT$1.86M42.52,376
- 294 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$2.14M44.53,112
- 17 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$1.82M33.53,249
- 7 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$3.7M554,156
- 6 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$1.04M321,444
- 27 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$2.52M53.53,626
- 32 Marks Rd Riverside, CT$2.46M644,374
- 300 Riverside Ave Riverside, CT$1.54M43.52,797
- 19 Meadow Rd Riverside, CT$2.12M42.52,809
Nearby Schools in Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.