- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 8,308 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ First Floor, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,988 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 381300020
- Zillow Home ID: 62540844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06042 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 06042 homes, this home is valued 134.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Manchester, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06042 home values.
|21 Mary Dr Manchester, CT||$250K||3||2||1,640|
|21 Mary Ln Vernon, CT||$177K||3||1||1,248|
|16 Mary Dr Manchester, CT||$266K||4||2.5||1,748|
|15 Mary Dr Manchester, CT||$282K||3||2.5||1,836|
|396 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$241K||3||2||1,618|
|Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$290K||3||2.5||1,986|
|31 Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$290K||3||3.5||1,865|
|386 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$236K||3||2||1,668|
|364 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$214K||3||1||1,484|
|5 Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$461K||3||3.5||3,059|
|376 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$235K||3||2||1,896|
|6 Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$322K||4||2.5||2,064|
|395 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$183K||3||2||1,242|
|403 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$255K||3||2||1,246|
|387 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$234K||3||2||2,400|
|20 Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$322K||4||2.5||2,178|
|411 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$314K||4||2||1,634|
|34 Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$288K||3||3||2,038|
|377 Burnham St Manchester, CT||$179K||3||2||1,242|
|30 Botticello Dr Manchester, CT||$297K||3||2.5||1,899|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!