20 Melville Ave, Greenville, SC 296055 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 208
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0216000100201
- Zillow Home ID: 11005984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Melville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96% lower than in Greenville, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 22 Melville Ave Greenville, SC$350K332,081
- 26 Melville Ave Greenville, SC$320K31.51,276
- 37 Melville Ave Greenville, SC$219K221,332
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 3D Greenville, SC$72K21891
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 20K Greenville, SC$62K11700
- 28 Melville Ave Greenville, SC$315K31.52,117
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 4A Greenville, SC$89K11728
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 4C Greenville, SC$63K11780
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 6F Greenville, SC$125K21832
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 2A Greenville, SC$72K11728
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 10A Greenville, SC$100K21700
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 19A Greenville, SC$86K21891
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 19B Greenville, SC$86K21891
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 21A Greenville, SC$73K11459
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 21C Greenville, SC$70K11621
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 21G Greenville, SC$64K11621
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 21H Greenville, SC$70K11621
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 21M Greenville, SC$73K11459
- 100 Lewis Dr APT 2B Greenville, SC$81K11728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.