20 Morningview Dr UNIT 20, Cromwell, CT 064163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Skylight,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Club House,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Finished,Attic \ Walkup,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Skylight,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Bay Window,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Loft,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 348
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00174400
- Zillow Home ID: 62941185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Morningview Drive UNIT 20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% greater than in Cromwell, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cromwell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292