20 Morton Ave, Lockport, NY 140944 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 314 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $89,500
- Price/sqft: $30
- MLS #: b422797
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 2909001090500002051000
- Zillow Home ID: 31433837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 20 Morton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 18 Morton Ave Lockport, NY$81K31.51,199
- 601 Walnut St Lockport, NY$72K322,140
- 16 Morton Ave Lockport, NY$87K31.51,456
- 603 Walnut St Lockport, NY$73K321,612
- 597 Walnut St # 0 Lockport, NY--------
- 597 Walnut St Lockport, NY$127K422,605
- 14 Morton Ave Lockport, NY$72K311,345
- 591 Walnut St Lockport, NY$83K312,186
- 60 Cleveland Pl Lockport, NY$56K411,832
- 12 Morton Ave Lockport, NY$53K311,040
- 122 Juniper St Lockport, NY$77K411,281
- 589 Walnut St Lockport, NY$59K321,879
- 56 Cleveland Pl Lockport, NY$117K31.51,994
- 124 Juniper St Lockport, NY$75K311,688
- 615 Walnut St Lockport, NY$112K51.51,722
- 120 Juniper St Lockport, NY$76K411,496
- 128 Juniper St Lockport, NY$52K322,012
- 21 Morton Ave Lockport, NY$78K31.51,505
- 19 Morton Ave Lockport, NY$84K411,704
- 112 Juniper St Lockport, NY$88K322,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!