- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 N Main St, Cassadaga, NY 147184 beds, 2 baths, 3,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,332 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 0668011820170001033000
- Zillow Home ID: 29927133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 20 N Main Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 24 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$70K31.51,551
- N Main St Cassadaga, NY--------
- 18 High St Cassadaga, NY$67K31.51,480
- 28 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$61K522,100
- 32 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$77K31.51,432
- 22 High St Cassadaga, NY$75K311,190
- 15 High St Cassadaga, NY$60K31.51,240
- 11 High St Cassadaga, NY$56K211,152
- 36 N Main St Cassadaga, NY--412,328
- 24 High St Cassadaga, NY$67K311,428
- 19 High St Cassadaga, NY$62K422,200
- 40 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$75K21.51,408
- 16 S Main St Cassadaga, NY$59K211,134
- High St Cassadaga, NY--------
- 17 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$94K422,290
- 25 High St Cassadaga, NY$64K411,811
- 44 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$67K311,510
- 25 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$81K41.51,628
- 27 N Main St Cassadaga, NY$85K321,252
- 28 High St Cassadaga, NY$85K31.51,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!