- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 632 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,047 all time views
- 104 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $300,800
- Price/sqft: $1,909
- MLS #: N10006545
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Backs to Golf Course, Features \ Backs to Park Land, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Bay, Features \ Bay / Beach Club, Features \ Bayside, Features \ BBQ, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Covered Terraces, Features \ Cycling, Features \ Deck, Features \ Deep Water Mooring, Features \ Dock, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Fairway Frontage, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Flood Area, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Golf, Features \ Golf Course, Features \ Green Living, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Ocean Front, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Privacy, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Tennis, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Yacht Club, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,186 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:010 B:003 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 57871705
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is 2645.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 701.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 35.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|5 Nibang Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.01M||5||4||5,149|
|8 Nibang Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.89M||3||3||1,710|
|549 Maple Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.98M||4||4.5||3,838|
|41 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.02M||6||3.5||2,606|
|39 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|24 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.63M||5||2||2,120|
|24 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.24M||3||4||2,720|
|20 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.64M||6||5||6,141|
|24 Pettipaug Rd Haddam Neck, CT||--||--||--||--|
|26 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.49M||7||3||5,016|
|22 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.93M||4||3||2,882|
|21 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.11M||9||6||5,413|
|27 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.44M||7||3||3,997|
|17 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3M||6||3||3,288|
|23 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$1.62M||3||3||2,323|
|25 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.11M||6||4||6,000|
|15 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.4M||11||9||5,571|
|29 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$4.14M||5||5||4,281|
|18 Agawam Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$2.22M||4||3||3,341|
|12 Pettipaug Ave Old Saybrook, CT||$3.36M||7||3||4,181|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.