20 Olde Coach Rd, North Reading, MA 018644 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,085 sqft
- Parcel #: M:50-P:040
- Zillow Home ID: 90178993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Olde Coach Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 70.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 17 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.13M53.755,961
- 15 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$955K434,063
- 18 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.11M44.56,008
- 21 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.17M445,800
- 4 Crosswell Cor North Reading, MA$975K42.54,270
- 3 Crosswell Cor North Reading, MA$1.33M42.55,171
- 22 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.17M42.53,413
- 19 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.13M53.55,137
- 7 Canterbury Ln North Reading, MA$918K42.53,600
- 28 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.32M42.54,382
- 12 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$686K42.52,706
- 13 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$880K42.54,100
- 16 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$823K42.53,082
- 11 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$756K42.53,458
- 24 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$973K42.53,612
- 9 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$701K42.52,909
- 23 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.12M546,103
- 7 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$680K42.52,529
- 4 Palomino Dr North Reading, MA$884K42.52,808
- 26 Olde Coach Rd North Reading, MA$1.03M53.54,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!