20 Orange St, Newburyport, MA 019505 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,580 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Built in bang and olufson system thruout, including guest cottage, flat screen tv's, speakers
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111328124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Orange Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 8 Orange St Newburyport, MA$536K54.53,084
- 9 Orange St # 2 Newburyport, MA$451K221,450
- 9 Orange St # 1 Newburyport, MA$603K42.52,514
- 9 Orange St # 3 Newburyport, MA$286K21.51,060
- 9 Orange St Newburyport, MA$554K42.52,515
- 12-14 Orange St Newburyport, MA$418K422,578
- 9 Orange St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$686K42.52,515
- 9 Orange St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA$397K21.51,060
- 9 Orange St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$526K21.51,450
- 39 Temple St Newburyport, MA$252K321,832
- 6 Orange St APT 7 Newburyport, MA$271K21868
- 6 Orange St APT 5 Newburyport, MA$275K21913
- 7 Orange St Newburyport, MA$711K41.53,286
- 6 Orange St APT 6 Newburyport, MA$268K21848
- 6 Orange St APT 4 Newburyport, MA$265K21830
- 6 Orange St APT 3 Newburyport, MA$279K21925
- 6 Orange St APT 2 Newburyport, MA$279K21937
- 6 Orange St APT 1 Newburyport, MA$328K21.51,170
- 11 Orange St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$207K221,470
- 11 Orange St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$320K21.51,344
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292