20 Parma Dr, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 1 bath, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Parcel #: 43-03-06-0-003-002.087
- Zillow Home ID: 90624060
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Parma Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Daphne, and 46.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 21 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--411,476
- 19 Parma Dr Daphne, AL$131K321,673
- 18 Parma Dr Daphne, AL$94K221,695
- 18 Parma Dr Daphne, AL$134K221,500
- 22 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--311,570
- 200 Parma Dr #A Daphne, AL$114K----1,582
- 200 Parma Dr #Q4 Daphne, AL$128K211,329
- 130 Pineridge Rd Daphne, AL$129K321,752
- 200 Parma Dr # C Daphne, AL$121K--11,582
- 132 Pineridge Rd Daphne, AL$173K532,902
- 17 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--311,627
- 128 Pineridge Rd Daphne, AL$160K--11,957
- 23 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--311,504
- 16 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--312,010
- 126 Pineridge Rd Daphne, AL$199K--12,061
- 15 Parma Dr Daphne, AL--311,454
- 29150 Lake Forest Blvd # 1399385 Daphne, AL--Studio1586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!