- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 1,857 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,621 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0104 L:0035 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56348771
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $393-630K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 36.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% less than in Tewksbury, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
|1 Peterson Way Woburn, MA||$656K||4||2.5||2,664|
|243 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$455K||4||3||2,934|
|25 Peterson Way Tewksbury, MA||$364K||3||2||1,568|
|253 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$398K||3||2.5||1,768|
|30 Peterson Way Tewksbury, MA||$367K||3||2||1,156|
|240 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$394K||4||1.5||2,280|
|225 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$431K||3||2||2,269|
|223 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$361K||3||2.5||1,530|
|250 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$428K||5||1.5||1,889|
|35 Peterson Way Tewksbury, MA||$365K||3||1.5||1,196|
|211 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$438K||3||2.5||2,271|
|230 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$574K||5||4||3,380|
|220 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$365K||3||2||1,606|
|201 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$415K||3||2||2,034|
|210 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$363K||3||1||1,118|
|200 Cart Path Rd Tewksbury, MA||$370K||3||1.5||1,608|
|48 Peterson Way Tewksbury, MA||$510K||3||3||2,208|
|201 Carter St Tewksbury, MA||$355K||3||2||1,845|
|213 Carter St Tewksbury, MA||$337K||3||1.5||1,144|
|192 Carter St Tewksbury, MA||$362K||3||2||1,632|
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
K-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!