- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 120 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,998 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- MLS #: 99323
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Water\System \ Community Water, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tl Cntr Tops, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Carport \ None, Exterior Features \ Garage with door, Community Amenities \ Pool, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Sewer \ Private Sewer, Roof \ Architectural, Heat System \ Central Electric, Specialty Rooms \ Great Room, Specialty Rooms \ Seprt Formal Dining, Kitchen Features \ Cook-Top, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Status \ Active, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Community Amenities \ Clubhouse
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 1071-25-274.000
- Zillow Home ID: 94793570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $199-261K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 39402 homes, this home is 12.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.2% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|22 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$163K||3||2||1,601|
|29 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$206K||--||--||2,677|
|19 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$202K||--||--||2,731|
|25 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$187K||3||2||2,088|
|12 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$176K||--||--||2,220|
|23 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$189K||3||--||2,473|
|10 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$144K||3||2||--|
|16 Rio Dosa Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$245K||--||--||3,262|
|18 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$187K||3||2||2,387|
|3 Apalachee Hattiesburg, MS||$145K||3||2||--|
|12 Rio Dosa Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$176K||--||--||2,156|
|9 Pine Meadows Loop Hattiesburg, MS||$193K||--||--||2,443|
|10 Rio Dosa Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$198K||3||2||2,523|
|17 Rio Dosa Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$175K||--||--||2,057|
|10 Apalachee Hattiesburg, MS||$176K||--||--||2,225|
|10 Apalachee Hattiesburg, MS||$132K||3||2||--|
|8 Apalachee Hattiesburg, MS||$161K||--||--||1,956|
|18 Cimarron Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$238K||4||3||3,169|
|3 Apalachee Hattiesburg, MS||$162K||3||2||1,947|
|6 Apalachee Hattiesburg, MS||$150K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
4-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.