- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,411 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: 71805044
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Parcel #: M:08-P:181
- Zillow Home ID: 57090529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-370K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is 28.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|18 Poplar Ter North Reading, MA||$258K||2||1||756|
|23 Audubon Rd North Reading, MA||$298K||2||1.5||1,200|
|26 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$323K||4||2||1,471|
|14 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$278K||1||1||772|
|30 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$449K||3||2.5||2,370|
|11 Poplar Ter North Reading, MA||$255K||1||1||744|
|15 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$331K||3||2||1,844|
|14 Poplar Ter North Reading, MA||$279K||3||1||1,124|
|22 Audubon Rd North Reading, MA||$399K||4||2||1,747|
|25 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$307K||3||1||1,312|
|9 Poplar Ter North Reading, MA||$403K||5||1||2,520|
|12 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||--||--||--||--|
|20 Audubon Rd North Reading, MA||$374K||2||2||1,470|
|27 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$281K||2||1||864|
|23 Poplar Ter North Reading, MA||$335K||2||1||1,604|
|15 Audubon Rd North Reading, MA||$283K||1||1||960|
|34 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$279K||2||1||945|
|Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$279K||2||1||945|
|33 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA||$296K||3||1||1,083|
|23 Parkview Ter North Reading, MA||$301K||3||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
PK-5 & ungraded1.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!